Stay ahead of the curve with expert health care reform advice.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is lengthy – in excess of 3,000 pages – and complex.
A cross-functional team of experts study the latest developments related to the law. Updates are seen through the lens of a variety of disciplines and clients get routine updates on how the law’s decade long implementation affects business strategy today and tomorrow. Services include:
- Play or pay analysis
- Health Insurance cost sharing design for affordability compliance
- Full-time vs. part-time employee determinations and monitoring for health insurance eligibility
- Education sessions for management, supervisors, Boards of Directors, and employees
- Excise tax return Form 720 preparation
- Forms 1095-C and 1094-C Information Return preparation
- Penalty appeals
Featured Thought Leader
Thomas Krieg, CPA
With over 20 years of experience, Tom is a Partner in Wipfli’s employee benefits practice. He provides services primarily in retirement plan administration and design, welfare/cafeteria plans, health savings accounts, individual retirement accounts, and the Affordable Care Act. Tom’s expertise in employee benefit plans and income taxation, coupled with his knowledge of practical business strategies, has contributed to the success of his clients. He prides himself on his ability to identify and solve problems using a proactive and commonsense approach.