From a Salesforce registered partner
To us, Salesforce consulting is more than smart business strategy and technical know-how. We emphasize user adoption to deliver a project with real ROI.
Whether you are new to the Salesforce ecosystem or it’s time to optimize your existing platform, we can help. We guide organizations through every step of the process:
- Evaluating Salesforce Is Salesforce right for you, right now? Find out what’s available in the marketplace and which providers fit your needs.
- Choosing your Salesforce products From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Force.com and the entire AppExchange, Salesforce offers several solutions, each with a unique set of features and applicability. We’ll recommend which functions are critical for your goals.
- Features and workflows Make the most of your technology with a Salesforce roadmap. Plan how you will use the wide breadth of features and how your workflows will function within the system. Smart planning saves your organization time and resources.
- Implementation and integration Our Salesforce implementations follow a proven methodology, from planning and design, through building, deploying and validating.
- Change management User adoption is pivotal to project success. Wipfli keeps change management at the forefront of any Salesforce implementation, so you get real value from your investment.
- Optimization Keep going, keep growing. When you’re ready to extend, Wipfli consults on expanded feature sets and customization.
Wipfli combines the strategic business acumen with a leading cadre of Salesforce developers and architects. Together, we guide clients to thoughtful implementations with measurable ROI and long-term impact.
Featured Thought Leader
Michael A. Grollman
Michael Grollman is a director in Wipfli’s technology consulting practice with over 20 years of experience in serving a variety of industries. He is responsible for cloud client relationship management (CRM) software suite project designs and implementations, including related cloud systems in Azure and AWS.
Bill Jentarra has over 25 years of experience with extensive hands-on and management experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex client relationship management (CRM) and business intelligence (BI) solutions (and related technologies) across various industries, with a focus on high-tech, finance/insurance, manufacturing and energy.