Get results that transform from a top accounting and business consulting firm
As needs arise in an ever-changing business environment, you need the resources of a firm with a broad array of resources.
At Wipfli, a top 20 national firm, we’re proud to give our clients the value and experience of a diverse firm that specializes in a wide range of services and industries.
With assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services customized to your needs, Wipfli helps you overcome challenges, achieve your goals and plan for future success.
Specialized services in the Rockford area
Our associates focus on specific areas to be able to provide in-depth knowledge and industry-specific solutions. Some of the industries our Rockford accountants and business consultants specialize in include agribusiness, construction, dealerships, distribution, financial institutions, governments, healthcare, manufacturing, nonprofits and real estate.
Our Rockford office provides specialized services for small businesses and individuals, including human capital management, internal audit, risk advisory and valuation services. Our professionals can also assist you with technology management, technology consulting and collaboration software, services and solutions.
Our Rockford office has been recognized for the following:
- Rockford Register Star’s 2016 and 2017 “Employers That Rock” finalists for Best Employee Recognition, Best Training Program, Most Philanthropic and Most Innovative Workplace
- United Way of Rock River Valley’s 2016 Employee Campaign Coordinator of the Year and 2017 Innovators Award
- Illinois Parks and Recreation Association/Illinois Association of Park Districts 2015 Community Service Award
We are invested in the communities where we work and live, and are involved with the following organizations:
- Rockford Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Belvidere Chamber of Commerce
- Freeport Chamber of Commerce
- Rockford Area Economic Development Council
- Rockford Area Society of Human Resource Management
- Alignment Rockford
- Anderson Japanese Gardens
- Junior League of Rockford
- NIU EIGERlab Fastpitch Competition
- Financial Executives International
- Fox River Valley Dental Society
- Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network
- United Way of Northwest Illinois
- Community Bankers Association of Illinois
- Illinois Bankers Association
- Northern Illinois Building Contractors
- Polish-American League for Financial Institutions
- Rock River Valley Tooling & Machining
Proud partner of the Chicago Bears
Cost allocation: What changes and what stays the same with COVID-19
Live Webinar - 4/14/2020 11:00:00 AM
Federally negotiated indirect cost rates including COVID-19 updates
Live Webinar - 4/16/2020 11:00:00 AM
The impact to the 10% De Minimus Rate during COVID-19
Live Webinar - 4/21/2020 11:00:00 AM