Denis Adams, CPA
Denis Adams is a senior manager with a wealth of experience in serving tribal governments, tribal enterprises, housing authorities, tribal schools and colleges, nonprofits, and casinos and is a valuable technical resource for the firm. He leverages past experience as a former director of the Montana Department of Revenue and also has 30 years of audit and consulting experience with tribal governments and enterprises.
Denis has taught continuing professional education courses as well as many gaming- and government-related training seminars.
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) - Past president
- MSCPA Legislative Committee - Past chairman
Areas of Focus
- Tribal governments
- Local and tribal entities
- Local and tribal schools
- Health and welfare organizations
- Nonprofit organizations
- Seminars and training
EducationUniversity of Montana - Missoula, Montana
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration