Devin Dukes, Prosci CCP
Devin Dukes specializes in consulting for grant funded, nonprofit and healthcare organizations. She has 15 years of experience working with social services, higher education, performing arts and healthcare organizations to discover solutions that help meet their mission and build stronger communities.
Recognized for her deep empathy and positive outlook, Devin brings to her engagements applicable perspectives gained through direct experience as a nonprofit executive. Clients appreciate Devin’s human-centered approach to problem solving and service philosophy built on responsiveness, curiosity and reliability.
- Prosci® Certified Change Practitioner (CCP)
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Strategic initiatives and stakeholder engagement
- Nonprofit executive management
- Board governance
- Project management
- Customer relationship management
EducationSan Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Bachelor of music degree in voice performance