Erica Dornfeld, CRCM
Erica Dornfeld is a member of our financial institutions group’s regulatory compliance team, where she works with clients to assess the effectiveness of compliance policies, procedures and practices. Her well-rounded experience in the financial services industry has helped her develop knowledge of day-to-day operations and insight into what examiners expect from a well-managed, risk-based compliance program. Erica enjoys providing meaningful insight and helpful recommendations to meet the challenges of regulatory and operational issues.
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
Professional memberships and activities
- American Bankers Association (ABA) - Member
ServicesBusiness consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) examinations and automated monitoring systems
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) Loan Application Register (LAR) data integrity reviews
- Implementation of regulatory changes
- Regulatory compliance examinations
- Regulatory compliance risk assessment consulting
EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Bachelor of business administration degree in finance - Graduated summa cum laude
HMDA reporting for 2021: How’s your compliance?
Jan 26, 2022
Common errors identified in HELOC programs
Apr 20, 2021
The do’s and don’ts of the Truth in Savings Act
Apr 21, 2020
The do’s and don’ts of Regulation DD
Apr 20, 2020
Is regulatory compliance part of your culture?
Dec 17, 2019