Daniel T. Szidon, CPA
Dan Szidon is the partner in charge of Wipfli’s Core Services, which include the audit and accounting, tax, human capital management, health care consulting, and risk advisory services practices.
When serving external and internal clients, Dan prides himself on quickly identifying critical issues, determining stakeholder needs, and formulating sound, commonsense forward thinking solutions.
Dan is a certified public accountant who has focused his practice on providing financial and consulting services. He has 30 years of professional experience in audit and accounting services as well as consulting on various business issues. Dan is involved with businesses of all sizes, from the closely held to large publicly traded companies. He is always striving to understand his clients’ challenges through frequent contact and an outward mindset.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- Frequent speaker for business and professional organizations
- Allinial Global Audit and Accounting Committee - Past Chairman