Teresa L Rowe, CRCM
Teresa Rowe is a senior consultant in the financial services regulatory compliance practice. She has more than 20 years of financial institution experience, with a broad background in regulatory compliance, loan operations, and mergers and acquisitions. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience to assist clients with many aspects of banking and regulatory compliance. She provides consulting and advisory services to develop and strengthen compliance programs for financial institutions ranging from $40 million to over $15 billion.
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
Areas of Focus
- Loan and deposit regulatory compliance
- Compliance management systems
- Fair lending and HMDA
- Identification of opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting
SCRA benefits: Are expectations changing?
Feb 03, 2023