Teri Samples, CPA
During the last 32 years, Teri Samples has built a solid reputation as a trusted advisor and consultant to leaders in the real estate and home-building industries. She often presents educational seminars on tax and cost segregation strategies to provide agents, brokers and owners with the information they need to best serve their clients.
In addition, Teri has extensive knowledge of federal agency energy incentives including tax deductions and credits. Her experience with tax incentives for energy efficiency improvements to commercial buildings and determination of whether ASHRAE standards are met has distinguished her as a sought-after speaker and consultant in the field.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Tangible Property Regulations Certificate
Professional memberships and activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA) – Member
- Home Builders Association – Member
- Building Owners Management Association – Member
- Allinial Global’s Hospitality Community of Practice – Member
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) – Member
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) – Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) – Member
- Assured Title Advisory Board – Member
- National Kidney Foundation Advisory Board – Member