How to maximize your 179D benefits
12/13/2023 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Service: CPA Tax Services
Seats Remaining: 965
Name: Forrester Sey
Inflation Reduction Act benefits don’t just give builders and developers the opportunity for significant tax savings, they also align with sustainable business and environmental practices.
Join Wipfli for a dynamic webinar where you can gain practical tips for how you can maximize your 179D benefits. Through an open discussion, we’ll take a comprehensive look at the essential certifications, work requirements and necessary reporting procedures. We’ll also explore the crucial measurements that are vital for navigating the planning and building phases.
By attending, we’ll help you answer:
- What does the certification process look like?
- What energy-efficient measures will qualify?
- What makes for a smooth and successful certification process?
- Why do some projects not qualify?
- What are some common roadblocks and how do you avoid them?
- How do prevailing wage and apprenticeship hours work?
Who should attend:
This webinar is for anyone constructing a new property or improving an existing property that potentially qualifies for the energy program, including designers, contractors, building owners, nonprofit organizations, tribal organizations and schools and universities.
Principal in Wipfli’s cost segregation team
Professional engineer with Blue Energy Group