2024 Community Reinvestment Act — a deep dive
2/20/2024 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Financial Institutions
Seats Remaining: 435
Name: Summer Gustin
The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) modernization final rules were released on October 24, 2023. With just under two years to prepare, your financial institution needs to understand the new regulations and their potential impact.
Wipfli can help you get ready by taking a deep dive into the new requirements. In this live webinar, we’ll provide detailed information on the changes made to the rule, how the changes may affect you and how you can start preparing now.
- New definitions and the effective dates of the amended rule
- CRA assessment area changes and how they may affect you
- A closer look at the retail lending test, as well as coverage of the major product lines included
- Changes to the CRA community development definitions
- Coverage of the new community development financing test
- Benchmarks and the new evaluation framework
2 CRCM credits are available for the webinar
Who should watch
This webinar is intended for CRA officers, compliance officers, mortgage and commercial lenders, chief lending officers and other stakeholders.