BSA webinar: Mastering the basics
4/6/2023 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Financial Institutions
Name: Summer Gustin
Assessing and managing risk BSA workshop: Mastering the basics
This online workshop is perfect for the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) officer who is new to the position or for BSA compliance staff who serve as the backup for the BSA officer. We will cover all areas needed to gain a good understanding of the roles and responsibilities of this position, including:
- How to properly complete currency transaction reports (CTRs) and suspicious activity reports (SARs).
- The circumstances of when to file an SAR.
- The importance of high-risk and moderate-risk customer monitoring.
- How to conduct a comprehensive annual exempt customer review.
By attending, you’ll receive a complimentary Wipfli Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) policy that’s customizable to your financial institution — a value of $500 that’s included at no extra cost to you when you register for this session.
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. | Morning BSA workshop
12:00-1:00 p.m. | Break for lunch
1:00-4:00 p.m. | Afternoon BSA workshop
$475 early bird pricing through March 15, 2023
$550 after March 15, 2023
Advanced preparation: None
Field of study: Specialized knowledge
CPE: 6.6 credits
Instructional delivery: Webinar
Program cost: $550
- Identify and select best practice requirements for a comprehensive risk assessment.
- Complete CTRs and SARs for complex scenarios.
- Recognize how to identify, monitor and report suspicious activity via an automated surveillance system.
- Apply and implement requirements of the beneficial ownership customer due diligence rule.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the national Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: NASBAregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint and cancellation policies, please contact Summer Gustin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480 289 6052.REGISTER NOW