CMS Home Health and Hospice final payment rules - Preparing for what lies ahead FY2022
8/26/2021 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Seats Remaining: 496
Name: Tanya Shrivastava
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued the Final Rule impacting Hospice Agencies and Skilled Nursing Facilities FY2022 payment rules. We’re inviting senior services healthcare professionals to learn about how to prepare of the upcoming rules changes. Please join us for Healthcare Connections to understand how these changes may impact your agency.
- Home Health proposed rule updates
- Planning for the RAP notice of admission changes
- Hospice final rule overview and how it may impact your agency
During the live video event we will also address your questions and provide insights on best practices.
Questions can be sent in advance to Wipfliemail@example.com or asked the day of the event using the live chat feature.
- Natalie Alexander, Senior Associate, Healthcare
- Jena Weitzer, Healthcare Billing Supervisor