Financial planning strategies for busy healthcare professionals – New ways to manage your financial well-being
8/17/2021 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Seats Remaining: 455
Name: Tanya Shrivastava
Join us for Healthcare Connections! We’re inviting healthcare professionals to learn about personal financial planning strategies you may not have considered…until now!
- Some of the latest tax-efficient wealth savings strategies
- Opportunities to manage your charitable giving
- Financial planning for the future, including retirement
- Common mistakes when it comes to estate planning
During the live video event we will also address your questions and provide insights on best practices.
Questions can be sent in advance to Wipflifirstname.lastname@example.org or asked the day of the event using the live chat feature.
- Benjamin Hayes, CFP®, Principal, Senior Financial Advisor, Wipfli Financial Advisors, LLC
- Madeline Neumeier, CFP®, Financial Advisor, Wipfli Financial Advisors, LLC
Wipfli Financial Advisors, LLC (“Wipfli Financial”) is an investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC); however, such registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training and no inference to the contrary should be made. Wipfli Financial is a proud affiliate of Wipfli LLP, a national accounting and consulting firm. Information pertaining to Wipfli Financial’s management, operations, services, fees and conflicts of interest is set forth in Wipfli Financial’s current Form ADV Part 2A brochure and Form CRS, copies of which are available from Wipfli Financial upon request at no cost or at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Wipfli Financial does not provide tax, accounting or legal services.
Wipfli LLP and Wipfli Financial, although affiliated companies, are separate entities.