Senior Living Educational Series | Understanding accounts receivables from A-Z
12/10/2020 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Seats Remaining: 664
Name: Alexis Abrahamsen
Our healthcare team stays well-versed in the ever-changing accounting and compliance rules that potentially impact your senior living organization. We’ll provide insights and best practices to increase revenues while containing costs. Plus, during the live video event we’ll also answer your specific questions.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
- How to properly record and account for Medicare Advance Payments as part of the CARES Act
- How to record and bill for telehealth site visit fee reimbursement
- Proper steps when completing a formatted claim form for vaccine reimbursement
- How to calculate Medicare Part A reimbursements (PDPM rates)
This webinar is available to skilled nursing and assisted living organizations and will cover important topics related to reimbursement, accounts receivables and other accounting related functions.
Questions can be sent in advance to Wipflifirstname.lastname@example.org or asked the day of the event through interactive chat.
- Larry Lester, Principal
- Terri Lee, Accounting Manager
- Barbara Sparks, Accounting Specialist II