Webinar: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: What Individuals Need to Know
2/13/2018 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Agribusiness, Construction and Real Estate, Dealerships, FinTech, Financial Institutions, Financial Services, Freshwater, Governments, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing and Distribution, Nonprofits, Private Equity
Name: Alexis Abrahamsen
This registration is for the webinar focused on individuals We encourage you to also register for the webinar focused on businesses here.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act results in the broadest tax changes we have seen in the last 30 years and will impact nearly every American. Join Wipfli’s tax experts for two separate back-to-back webinars designed to help you understand and apply the changes brought about by tax reform.
Join Wipfli for a comprehensive overview of the changes impacting individuals and families as well as critical financial planning considerations and strategies.
Topics will include:
- Reduction in corporate tax rates
- Taxation of pass-through entities
- New depreciation rules and §179 expensing
- New business expense limitations on interest and losses
- New accounting method rules
- Compensation and benefits modifications
- International tax modifications
- Reduction in individual tax rates
- Individual itemized deductions modifications
- Individual education incentives and credits
- Individual retirement savings modifications
- Estate and gift tax modifications