Microsoft Dynamics Roadmap — What’s Next?
6/5/2019 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM (CT)
Name: Alexis Abrahamsen
Keep up with the ever-growing Microsoft Dynamics platform and product line.
Microsoft has been making major developments in product innovation. From cloud technology, to AI, to digital transformation tools, Microsoft is leading the way and making sure its customers are equipped to stay out ahead.
Microsoft continues to provide annual GP product releases and now releases two major updates each year for Dynamics 365 and the Power platform, and all Dynamics 365 online instances are moving to a single supported version. With these changes, and more on the horizon, it’s more important than ever to understand how the Dynamics platform is evolving.
Join us and find out what’s on deck for Microsoft Dynamics GP and Business Central.
For users of Microsoft Dynamics GP, this webinar will help you consider your business needs and opportunities as you think about what’s next for your GP system. For those considering a new Dynamics GP implementation or upgrade, or a Business Central implementation, this webinar will provide a valuable overview of your platform options.
- Why it is important to upgrade to the latest GP version.
- Utilizing hosting options to move GP to the cloud.
- Microsoft cloud and product integration, utilizing GP’s Intelligent Cloud integration and more.
- Unlocking the connected business applications for data, intelligence and action.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Dynamics GP and Dynamics 365 roadmaps.
Set the stage for your own digital evolution. Find out what’s possible in the Microsoft platform and learn what your organization will need to do to keep your GP or Business Central systems current.