Identify and mitigate fair lending risk
How strong is your financial institution’s fair lending compliance? Do you know where your risks are?
We can help. The Wipfli team reviews your fair lending program and helps ensure your fair lending practices are up to par for examiner review.
With our wide scope, we:
- Conduct an assessment of your fair lending risk and mitigating controls
- Analyze your lending data electronically to identify disparities between prohibited basis groups in underwriting, pricing, processing times, and withdrawn and incomplete applications
- Perform an electronic comparative file analysis
- Identify where you can make improvements in your fair lending practices
- Help you develop a strategy to improve fair lending compliance
Working with Wipfli saves you countless hours of manual analysis. Our extensive insight into your fair lending risks can help you prevent fair lending violations and ensure compliance with the Fair Lending Act.
Featured Thought Leader
Melissa D. Blaser, CPA, CRCM, CAMS, CFSA, CFIRS
Melissa Blaser leads the regulatory compliance and Bank Secrecy Act practice for the firm. She assists financial institutions in navigating the complex requirements included within consumer federal bank regulations. Melissa has 25 years of experience in regulatory compliance, internal audit, and public accounting for the financial services industry within a Bank environment and within a public accounting/consulting firm.