Pick a date that works best for you!
Information is changing daily. We are getting new funding, new guidance’s, new opportunities, and new challenges. Challenges in the way we need to think, work, and live.
For decades Wipfli has been a resource for grant-funded organizations. We appreciate that so many of you connected with us and asked when we were going to offer training on old topics, with the new and unfortunate twist of COVID-19.
Please join these webinars to learn more about documentation and internal controls when you are working out of the office. How COVID-19 could change the face of your future audit. What impact it will have on your procurement process and your cost allocation (whether you use a direct costing method, the 10% DeMinimis, or an approved indirect cost rate).
Pick a date that works best for you:
- The impact to the 10% DeMinimus Rate during COVID-19 | April 21, 2020 | 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (CT)
- COVID-19's impact on procurement | April 23, 2020 | 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. (CT)
- Documentation, documentation, documentation | April 28, 2020 | 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. (CT)
- Internal controls in emergencies and beyond | April 30, 2020 | 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (CT)
- Davis Bacon for Head Start: It still applies | May 5, 2020 | 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. (CT)