In 2021, hospitality and lodging companies had to overcome labor shortages, supply chain disruption and overwhelming uncertainty. Everything from workers to towels has been in short supply. It might sound like the right time to hunker down and wait for the storm to pass, but it’s not.
Hospitality executives that learn from short-term setbacks without losing sight of their longer-term vision can build competitive advantages right now. Many hotels are accelerating digital transformation plans, realizing that taking too long could create unnecessary (or irrecoverable) business risk.
In this four-part series, Wipfli discusses four technology trends that are shaping the hospitality industry. We explain how to:
- Prevent cyberattacks with a safe and efficient infrastructure
- Elevate the guest experience with the right software
- Reduce labor crunch with redesigned processes and communication tools
- Increase guest engagement with loyalty apps
Equipping the right people with the right tools can create better experiences for everyone – building both staff and guest loyalty to strengthen your business.
To get started, read our four-part series:
- Top cybersecurity risks
- Customer engagement
- Technology to support your employees
- Digital experiences for guests