The largest change to GAAP in 20 years—ASC 606—continues to mystify, challenge and frustrate the accounting world. Depending on the level of change required, organizations need a timely and efficient plan of adoption to ensure adequate resources are available and reporting deadlines are met. With the 2019 deadline for private companies to adopt ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, looming closer, hear firsthand about some common misconceptions and lessons learned from adopters.
Access this webinar for:
- A general understanding of the standard
- Lessons learned from those who have begun or completed their adoption effort
- Common misconceptions related to adoption efforts
- Challenges faced by organizations
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Steps you can take today to prepare
Who should listen?
This webinar is intended for business owners, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, controllers, other accounting professionals and all operational professionals interested in the changes to revenue recognition.