This webinar was recorded on March 24, 2015. Click the Download button to watch the recording and to view the presentation slides.
Are you stuck in truly understanding your business performance and confused about how complex analytics can lead you to the insight you need? Have you invested resources in information systems only to be left wanting more from the information and reports?
To increase effectiveness and efficiency in decision making and to ensure an environment of collaboration, intuition just isn’t enough. Business intelligence (BI) is what gets you there, but it can easily become expensive and complicated. Learn how simplifying business intelligence can lead you to the insight you need, without the waste.
During this webinar we will examine the strategic purpose of BI, and its practical applications.
- How BI can bring clarity and focus to the critical few issues that matter.
- How BI can help leaders solve their business problems, including disparate information systems and inefficient and ineffective decision making.
- The most common BI applications.
- The secrets to maximizing user adoption and sustainability.
Who should listen:
- Anyone wondering if BI is worth the investment
- Anyone who wants to learn how to promote better decision making and collaboration
- Anyone wanting to get more from their current BI system or data reporting
- Anyone interested in creating data-driven management systems