Electronic payments via ACH continue to evolve as technology and other factors change the way we do things. Consequently, NACHA Operating Rules continually change also. This webinar covers approved NACHA rule changes and gives insight into issues we see financial institutions facing as a result of examiner scrutiny and the changing electronic payments environment.
This webinar covers changes and updates in the following areas:
- Same-day ACH: The next phase
- Third-party sender registration requirements
This webinar also covers lessons learned from last year’s changes in the following areas:
- Unauthorized entry fee
- Commercially reasonable encryption standard
- Return rate threshold and enforcement process
- Reinitiation requirements
Who was this webinar created for?
- Operations manager
- ACH processing personnel
- Compliance officer
- Risk management officer
- Internal auditor