This webinar reviews the TRID Clarifications, Corrections, and Technical Amendments that were published in 2017 with a mandatory compliance date of October 1, 2018. We summarize the information and help you break down what actions you should take to ensure you are in compliance by October 1. Topics covered include the following:
In addition, we briefly discuss the final rule published in April 2018, which closed the “black hole” debate surrounding good faith, and resetting tolerances.
- Construction loan disclosures
- Disclosures for simultaneous subordinate lien loans
- Total of Payments tolerances
- Good Faith and revised disclosures
- Calculating Cash to Close table
- Loan Estimates and Written Lists of Providers
- Miscellaneous Closing Disclosure and other provisions of the final rule
- Other technical corrections and clarifications
This webinar was presented for mortgage lending, compliance,and internal audit staff who are responsible for TRID compliance within your organization.