This webinar was recorded on January 17, 2017. Click the Download button to watch the recording and to view the presentation slides.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently issued the final rules that update payment policies and payment rates for services furnished under the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (PFS), the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS), and Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment System.
This webinar provides you with an overview of Medicare’s final rules and changes for physician services most affected by the 2017 changes and focuses on the following:
- Medicare PFS changes for 2017.
- Medicare billing changes for rural health clinics.
- Summary of the MACRA Final Rule.
- Policy changes to complex chronic care management services.
- High level summary of code updates for:
- Physical and occupational therapies, interventional radiology, cardiology, and pain management/anesthesia specialties.
- Behavioral health integration between primary and behavioral medicine providers, non-face-to-face prolonged E/M services, and administration of health and behavioral assessment/ intervention instruments.
- Bundling of fluoroscopic and ultrasound guidance codes.
- Overview of data collection and valuation process for transforming all 10- and 90-day globals into 0-day globals.
- Expansion of telehealth service coverage.
- Policy revisions for moderate conscious sedation.
- Significant 2017 OIG Work Plan items.