Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) face challenges every day with staffing, growing patient volumes and new reporting requirements for Alternative Payment Methodology (APM) and other programs. In order to meet these challenges, leading FQHCs are looking to work smarter by leveraging their technology and data in ways that let them better meet the needs of their patients and streamline their services.
Wipfli’s on-demand webinar features a panel discussion and Q&A around trends, best practices and opportunities for FQHCs.
- Electronic health records
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system integration
- Reporting and data analytics
- Information technology staffing and infrastructure
By watching you’ll discover:
- What peers are prioritizing with respect to their technology investments
- How to use the data within key systems to drive decision-making that improves patient care and financial performance
- What risks and challenges FQHCs are facing related to technology and cybersecurity