The customer service team is the front line of your organization. Providing them the ability to access critical information and quickly review and process transactions will help drive your business performance forward.
Learn how your organization can utilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 to share account information across applications, process quotes and shipments, and review and analyze sales performance using Power BI dashboards.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Share customer records between Dynamics 365 for Sales and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations with Microsoft Flow.
- Generate a sales quote in Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Convert a sales quote to a sales order.
- Process a shipment and view shipment alternatives to see alternate delivery dates and improve customer satisfaction.
- Navigate the Customer Invoicing Workspace, a one-stop shop to process customer invoice documents.
- Process customer payments.
- Access performance metrics and KPI dashboards using Power BI.
Sultan Arifi, Senior Consultant
Mike Wagner, Senior Consultant