Product Demo Webinar: Is Business Central Right for You?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an all-in-one business management solution. With Business Central, organizations can upgrade from their entry-level accounting software or legacy system into a comprehensive, cloud-based solution to manage finance, sales, HR, operations and customer service.
Find out how Business Central is helping businesses streamline operations and stay competitive in an ever-changing market. Current Business Central users report benefits like these:
- Work without silos: Integrate information across your business with one central management tool.
- User-friendly integration: Integrate directly with the Microsoft tools you and your team are already familiar with, including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Role-tailored experiences: See what you need for your specific role at a glance. Dashboards come pre-built for a variety of functions, with plenty of flexibility for users to customize their reports and frequently-used tools.
- There’s an app for that: As a cloud-based solution, Business Central offers its own app marketplace with tons of add-ons for payroll, e-commerce, credit card payments and much, much more.
- With Business Central, you can get started quickly, then grow and adapt with this flexible platform. Add-on apps and scalable design make it easy to extend Business Central as your needs evolve.
This intro webinar is designed for leaders who are evaluating accounting systems and business management solutions.
Mark Christie, Director, Cloud Solutions
Connor McNamara, Financial Systems Consultant