Jeff Olejnik, Wipfli’s Cybersecurity Services leader, will present “Managing Cybersecurity Risk for Manufacturers: What You Need to Know” as part of the seventh annual Manufacturing First Expo & Conference being held October 25 and 26 at the KI Convention Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Olejnik will be joined by Tom Pentek, Group Senior Manager-Cybersecurity, from Techtronic Industries to present “Managing Cybersecurity Risk for Manufacturers: What You Need to Know” at the technology program track session on October 25 from 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Highlights of their session will include:
- An overview of the cybersecurity threat landscape facing manufacturers
- Practical steps and tips for manufacturers to manage cybersecurity risk
- How to gain and retain internal executive support to build a culture of security awareness
Cybersecurity has become a nonnegotiable responsibility for companies of every size and in every industry including manufacturing, especially as cyber attacks within the industry are on the rise. Olejnik will address top risks for manufacturers such as business interruption, including supply chain disruption, and cyber incidents (e.g. cyber crime, data breach, IT failure). Session participants will learn why manufacturers’ growing reliance on automation, big data, and IoT has elevated the importance of cybersecurity. Olejnik will also speak to how manufacturers’ clients are assessing their own supply chain risk and are requiring assurance from business partners regarding the quality of cybersecurity controls. Pentek will provide firsthand insight on lessons learned from his journey to gain support from business executives to develop a culture of cybersecurity awareness at a global manufacturing company.
The Manufacturing First Expo & Conference is a unique two-day conference that blends networking and solid content on topics critical for Wisconsin manufacturers.
- Day One features specific industry programming on talent, safety, technology, social media, leadership and growth.
- Day Two begins with keynote speaker Bill Taylor, founding editor of Fast Company and best-selling author, presenting on “How Great Organizations Do Ordinary Things in Extraordinary Ways.” The day offers a 200+ exhibitor expo, lunch-and-learn sessions, a business-after-hours networking reception, and more.
Because of the firm’s leadership in and dedication to serving manufacturers throughout Wisconsin, Wipfli is a proud sponsor and avid supporter of the 2017 Manufacturing First Expo & Conference. Attendees can visit Wipfli at Booth #323 and enter to win a FREE Perimeter Vulnerability Assessment which is designed to assess the vulnerability state of Internet facing systems from the perspective of an outside attacker.
Not registered yet? Click here for complimentary discount code, courtesy of Wipfli.
For complete information and to register, visit www.manufacturingfirst.com.