From a Salesforce registered partner
To us, Salesforce consulting is more than smart business strategy and technical know-how. We emphasize user adoption to deliver a project with real ROI.
Whether you are new to the Salesforce ecosystem or it’s time to optimize your existing platform, we can help. We guide organizations through every step of the process:
- Evaluating Salesforce Is Salesforce right for you, right now? Find out what’s available in the marketplace and which providers fit your needs.
- Choosing your Salesforce products From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Force.com and the entire AppExchange, Salesforce offers several solutions, each with a unique set of features and applicability. We’ll recommend which functions are critical for your goals.
- Features and workflows Make the most of your technology with a Salesforce roadmap. Plan how you will use the wide breadth of features and how your workflows will function within the system. Smart planning saves your organization time and resources.
- Implementation and integration Our Salesforce implementations follow a proven methodology, from planning and design, through building, deploying and validating.
- Change management User adoption is pivotal to project success. Wipfli keeps change management at the forefront of any Salesforce implementation, so you get real value from your investment.
- Optimization Keep going, keep growing. When you’re ready to extend, Wipfli consults on expanded feature sets and customization.
Wipfli combines the strategic business acumen with a leading cadre of Salesforce developers and architects. Together, we guide clients to thoughtful implementations with measurable ROI and long-term impact.
Featured Thought Leader
Ryan Swiderski utilizes his 16 years of consulting experience to bring CRM systems and process expertise to Wipfli’s clients. As a principal and delivery lead in Wipfli's Customer Engagement practice, he focuses on sales, service, marketing, collaboration, and related technology, with an additional concentration in collaborative and business intelligence solutions. Ryan has a proven history of successfully leading large and small initiatives alike, including technology implementations, needs assessments, and system selection projects across multiple industries, with a specific focus on manufacturing, non-profit, construction, and financial institutions. His leadership, business process acumen, and technical expertise consistently deliver value and help his clients reach their business technology related goals.
Andrew J. Potasek
Andrew Potasek utilizes his 11 years of consulting experience to provide process and design expertise to Wipfli’s clients. As a principal in our front office practice, his high level of flexibility allows Andrew to contribute to multiple service offerings and industries. His diverse project experience focuses on Microsoft Dynamics® D365 technologies, but includes process assessments, BI, and SharePoint. Andrew is highly respected for his motivation, flexibility, and technical knowledge.
Kevin Scully is a principal within the technology consulting service line. His main responsibilities fall with the CRM and BI software suite implementations. Kevin has over 10 years of professional IT experience. He is a highly motivated and accomplished financial services industry professional with a diverse background in business analytics and IT systems management. Kevin has an established background in business process analysis, IT program development, design, quality assurance, implementation, and project management. He is very poised and driven in high pressure situations that allow little room for error and require a quick response.
Matt Gelb, VTSP, MCTS
With over 20 years of experience, Matt Gelb provides technology advisory, planning and implementation services to Wipfli’s construction and real estate clients. The combination of his business consulting services and industry expertise produces the initiative, astute analysis and unwavering commitment and enthusiasm his clients have come to rely on. Matt also provides business analysis, subject matter expertise and project management for enterprise-wide business application implementations and process improvement efficiencies, with a primary focus on customer relationship management (CRM).