Strengthening businesses and growing profitability through strategic acquisition.
Merger and acquisition specialists assist clients in positioning themselves as credible buyers, recommending avenues of diversification, and locating attractive businesses. Seasoned experts have helped numerous public and privately held companies and individual buyers navigate mergers and acquisitions. Services include:
- Planning and developing the strategy for the transaction
- Locating, valuing, and pricing an acquisition
- Assisting with negotiations
- Determining tax implications of the proposed structure and asset allocation
- Assisting in due diligence and quality of earnings on the target
- Reviewing the legal agreements drafted by clients, attorneys for accounting, valuation, and/or tax issues
- Perform business valuation allocating intangible assets in accordance with ASC 805
- Transition planning
- Projections and forecasts
Clients receive a customized approach to due diligence based on their needs and budget. Seasoned business professionals provide a complete spectrum of analytical and investigative services to present a detailed report to assist with the decision-making process rather than just providing data. With each engagement, expect a multi-faceted team comprised of credentialed professionals who maximize competitive advantage and minimize risk.
See our solutions for Business Succession Planning, Business Valuations
Featured Thought Leader
Kevin Janke, CPA, ABV, ASA
Kevin Janke has spent over 20 years assisting clients to acquire a business or to sell their closely held businesses. His time is spent exclusively doing business sell-side brokerage, buy-side brokerage, valuation, and related engagements. Kevin is highly sought after for his easy-going demeanor and technical skills.
Michael L. Vaccarella, CPA, CGMA, CM&AA
Leveraging nearly 20 years of public accounting experience, including over 10 years specializing in mergers and acquisitions, Michael is a leader in Wipfli's private equity services practice. As a leader in the transaction advisory services, he provides and coordinates buy-side and sell-side transaction support and consulting for closely held corporations, family offices, and private equity funds and their portfolio holdings.