Each family is unique, and the flexible combination of hands-on local expertise paired with a wide range of services ensures family needs are met with expert financial coordination and administration.
Experienced professionals provide the support needed to manage family wealth including:
- Technical knowledge of financial services and how to maximize capital
- Financial, trust or charitable giving administration and business consulting services
- Specialized tax and estate services with thorough knowledge of the family’s personal and financial objectives
- An experienced resource to help pass down know-how, processes and structures to the next generation of a family enterprise
Experienced teams manage the benefits of collective investment planning in consideration of the diverse wishes and needs of each family member. Clients are typically those that:
- Require complex financial planning and investment management to grow wealth
- Require a fiduciary advisor to maximize the impact of family wealth on foundations or charitable trusts
- Seek an experienced family office advisor to oversee and manage family financial affairs
- Wish to highlight wealth transitions and to strengthen family legacies
- Need administrative or consulting services for an operating business
- Desire bill pay service, including tax payments, to free up time and focus on more valuable endeavors
Pamela W. Schneider, CPA, LL.M, JD, CMAPam provides tax and transactional planning advice to business owners, executives, and high-net-worth individuals. She specializes in estate and gift planning, charitable giving, succession planning, and retirement and financial planning. Pam incorporates her broad tax and legal background in the advise she provides.