Click here for Map and Contact Information
Experience lasting results with an accounting and business consulting firm ranked among the top 20 in the nation
In today’s constantly changing market, you need a CPA and consulting firm that focuses on your goals, opportunities and needs. Benefit from the personalized accounting and consulting solutions we provide. With assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services specific to your needs, our Philadelphia certified public accountants and consultants help you overcome challenges, achieve your goals and plan for future success.
We provide the value and experience of a diverse firm that specializes in a wide range of services and industries. Our professionals concentrate on specific industries and services to create valuable, customized insights, tools and solutions. Among the industries our Philadelphia associates focus on are:
- Privately Held Companies
- Emerging Businesses
- Technology Companies
- Professional Service Companies
Our Philadelphia accountants and consultants also have in-depth knowledge of the following services:
If you need a solution not listed, contact us to discuss. We have specialists in the region and across the nation to help us meet your unique needs.
Located in the heart of the Philadelphia Business District in 3 Logan Square, our Philadelphia office is part of Wipfli’s greater Philadelphia presence, which includes a suburban office in Media, Pennsylvania, about 20 miles to the southwest of center city Philadelphia.
The Philadelphia office, formerly Elko & Associates, Ltd, joined Wipfli effective December 31, 2014, to enhance service to their clients through expanded services.
- Named one of Philadelphia Business Journal’s 2019 Best Places To Work
As part of our commitment to create a lasting, positive impact, our Philadelphia associates are very active in our community and serve on numerous local not for profit boards and committees. In addition, we band together on Wipfli’s annual day of service to benefit a local charity.
Wipfli is also involved in many professional organizations, including:
- American Society of Appraisers Philadelphia Chapter
- American Statistical Association
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia Chamber
- Chester County Economic Development Council
- CFA Society of Philadelphia
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- General Building Contractors Association (GBCA)
- HITRUST Alliance
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- The Main Line Chamber of Commerce
- Manufacturing Alliance of Bucks & Montgomery Counties
- National Tool & Machining Association – Philadelphia Chapter
- NAIOP- North America Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)