Areas of Focus
- Creating education opportunities for clients
- Connecting clients with the right solutions at the right time
- Developing customized solutions to meet client needs
- Federal laws and regulations training for grant-funded nonprofits
- Leadership and management training for businesses
- Growth, development, and marketing of training, products, and services
- Organizational development and culture initiatives
- Process design and implementation
- Change management and coaching
Upper Iowa University - Fayette, Iowa (Madison, Wisconsin campus)
- Bachelor of science degree in business with a minor in psychology - Graduated cum laude
- Master of business administration degree with an emphasis in organizational development
Coaching – Why It’s a Great Leadership Tool!
May 16, 2018
Is It In-Kind
Aug 24, 2017
Oct 23, 2017
HS/EHS Blog: Understanding Why
Oct 24, 2017
Leadership Blog: Leading With Legacy
Oct 26, 2017
HS/EHS Blog: Impact – What You May Never Know
Dec 13, 2017
Leadership Blog: New Year—Now What?
Jan 29, 2018
Leadership Blog: Can you really love your job?
Feb 27, 2018
Why History Matters
Jul 16, 2018
Leadership Blog: Letting Go
Jul 24, 2018
Rest — Just Don’t Stop!
Sep 05, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: In-Kind Barriers and Busters
Sep 24, 2018
Leadership Blog: How Do You Want to Be Thanked?
Oct 02, 2018
Leadership Blog: Showing Appreciation
Oct 29, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: Parent Involvement Ideas
Nov 08, 2018
Leadership Blog: Don’t Be a SALY
Dec 04, 2018
Leadership Blog: Say No to Resolutions!
Jan 02, 2019
Leadership Blog: Do You Really Care?
Feb 06, 2019
Leadership Blog: Share Good News!
Feb 20, 2019
Leadership Blog: Age and Wisdom in the Workplace
Aug 13, 2019
Leadership Blog: Busy
Sep 30, 2019
Leadership Blog: Mentors – Do You Really Need Them?
Apr 23, 2019
Leadership Blog: Tell Them? Show Them? Teach Them?
May 16, 2019