Areas of Focus
- Creating education opportunities for clients
- Connecting clients with the right solutions at the right time
- Developing customized solutions to meet client needs
- Federal laws and regulations training for grant-funded nonprofits
- Leadership and management training for businesses
- Growth, development, and marketing of training, products, and services
- Organizational development and culture initiatives
- Process design and implementation
- Change management and coaching
Upper Iowa University - Fayette, Iowa (Madison, Wisconsin campus)
- Bachelor of science degree in business with a minor in psychology - Graduated cum laude
- Master of business administration degree with an emphasis in organizational development
Coaching – Why It’s a Great Leadership Tool!
May 17, 2018
Is It In-Kind
Aug 25, 2017
Oct 24, 2017
HS/EHS Blog: Understanding Why
Oct 25, 2017
Leadership Blog: Leading With Legacy
Oct 27, 2017
HS/EHS Blog: Impact – What You May Never Know
Dec 14, 2017
Leadership Blog: New Year—Now What?
Jan 30, 2018
Leadership Blog: Can you really love your job?
Feb 28, 2018
Why History Matters
Jul 17, 2018
Leadership Blog: Letting Go
Jul 25, 2018
Rest — Just Don’t Stop!
Sep 06, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: In-Kind Barriers and Busters
Sep 25, 2018
Leadership Blog: How Do You Want to Be Thanked?
Oct 03, 2018
Leadership Blog: Showing Appreciation
Oct 30, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: Parent Involvement Ideas
Nov 09, 2018
Leadership Blog: Don’t Be a SALY
Dec 05, 2018
Leadership Blog: Say No to Resolutions!
Jan 03, 2019
Leadership Blog: Do You Really Care?
Feb 07, 2019
Leadership Blog: Share Good News!
Feb 21, 2019