Tammy T. Jelinek, MBA
Tammy Jelinek is a principal with over 25 years of experience working in and with federally funded nonprofit organizations and for-profit businesses. She engages with leadership teams to strategically align their goals to grow, expand, and meet their outcomes.
Tammy is one of our nationally recognized trainers in the areas of Head Start/Early Head Start, Community Services Block Grant, and Uniform Guidance regulations, employee engagement, organizational development and culture, talent management, leadership, action planning, and client service.
She answers questions and manages content for the My Wipfli Membership Service, adds regulatory expertise to templated policies and procedures, tool kits, and consulting engagements, including enterprise risk assessments and serves as a regulatory subject matter expert on consulting engagements.
- Predictive Index®
- Crucial Conversations®
- Designing learning
- E-Learning instructional
- Design managing learning programs
Professional memberships and activities
- Association for Talent Development (ATD) – Member
- Habitat for Humanity – Family Selection Committee member
- National trainer for numerous nonprofit conferences, including National Head Start Association, National Community Action Partnership, various state Head Start and Community Action Association conferences, and Wipfli’s Stronger to Serve annual conference
Areas of Focus
- Creating professional development opportunities for clients and their teams
- Connecting clients with the right solutions at the right time
- Developing customized solutions to meet client needs
- Federal laws and regulations training for grant-funded nonprofits
- Leadership and management training for businesses
- Organizational development and culture initiatives
- Process design and implementation
- Strategic planning, change management, and coaching
Upper Iowa University - Fayette, Iowa (Madison, Wisconsin campus)
- Bachelor of science degree in business with a minor in psychology - Graduated cum laude
- Master of business administration degree with an emphasis in organizational development
How human services organizations can prepare for 2023
Dec 01, 2022
Professional development: Future careers depend on it
Feb 22, 2022
Now is your chance to share thoughts on the Davis-Bacon Act
Nov 07, 2021
How to understand and collaborate with three generations in the workplace
Dec 05, 2019
Connecting the Why to the What and How in Effective Knowledge Transfer
Aug 27, 2018
7 truths about professional development
Feb 07, 2022
Cleaning up and looking forward for 2022
Jan 03, 2022
Tips on using technology to make workloads manageable
Nov 29, 2021
The older you get, the faster it goes
Sep 06, 2021
The future of talent management
Aug 25, 2021
Time to get back to normal — wait, what is normal?
May 26, 2021
A leader’s job
May 05, 2021
Mar 22, 2021
If tomorrow never comes
Feb 04, 2021
Dec 01, 2020
Your path to leadership: Never forget where you came from
Sep 11, 2020
I will never do that
Jul 22, 2020
Professional development: Tales from a life-long learner
Jul 08, 2020
May 17, 2020
May 06, 2020
It’s your time to shine!
May 05, 2020
Top 10 positives
Apr 15, 2020
So much information!
Apr 09, 2020
A letter from Wipfli’s nonprofit leaders
Apr 08, 2020
Hey Leaders: Thank you!
Apr 02, 2020
Panicking Is Not a Leadership Option
Mar 19, 2020
Tips for a Financial Institution Leader - Lead with Legacy
Mar 06, 2020
How you can encourage employees to stay
Feb 28, 2020
What to do when people leave their job
Feb 21, 2020
Goodbye Decade 2010 – Welcome Decade 2020!
Dec 18, 2019
Emails – Do the Math
Oct 28, 2019
Sep 30, 2019
Age and Wisdom in the Workplace
Aug 13, 2019
Fill your tank — unplug at conferences
Aug 01, 2019
Tell Them? Show Them? Teach Them?
May 16, 2019
Mentors – Do You Really Need Them?
Apr 23, 2019
Share Good News!
Feb 20, 2019
Do You Really Care?
Feb 06, 2019
Say No to Resolutions!
Jan 02, 2019
Don’t Be a SALY
Dec 04, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: Parent Involvement Ideas
Nov 08, 2018
Oct 29, 2018
Time Management (Insert Laughing-So-Hard-You-Cry Emoji Here!)
Oct 15, 2018
How Do You Want to Be Thanked?
Oct 02, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: In-Kind Barriers and Busters
Sep 24, 2018
Rest — Just Don’t Stop!
Sep 05, 2018
Jul 24, 2018
Why History Matters
Jul 16, 2018
Coaching – Why It’s a Great Leadership Tool!
May 16, 2018
Can you really love your job?
Feb 27, 2018
New Year—Now What?
Jan 29, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: Impact – What You May Never Know
Dec 13, 2017
HS/EHS Blog: You Are the Best-Kept Secret – NOW STOP IT!
Nov 08, 2017
Leading With Legacy
Oct 26, 2017
HS/EHS Blog: Understanding Why
Oct 24, 2017
Oct 23, 2017
Is It In-Kind
Aug 24, 2017
Want to better compete in today's dynamic and competitive labor market?
Jan 18, 2023
Refocus, renew and move forward: Southeast Wisconsin Nonprofit & Governmental Organization Virtual Town Hall
Jul 08, 2020
Current COVID-19 Guidance for Grant-Funded Programs
Apr 07, 2020
In The News
Preparing for 2023—leaner times for human services agencies
Nonprofit Business Advisor | Jan 12, 2023