Tammy T. Jelinek, MBA
With over 25 years of experience working in and with nonprofit organizations and for-profit businesses, Tammy Jelinek engages with leadership teams to strategically align their goals to grow, expand, and meet their outcomes.
She is one of our nationally recognized trainers in the areas of Head Start/Early Head Start and Uniform Guidance regulations, parent engagement, employee engagement, organizational development and culture, talent management, leadership, action planning, and client service.
Tammy answers questions and manages content for the My Wipfli Membership Service, adds regulatory expertise to templated policies and procedures, tool kits, and consulting engagements, including enterprise risk assessments and authors two blogs.
- Predictive Index®
- Crucial Conversations®
- Designing Learning
- E-Learning Instructional Design
- Managing Learning Programs
Professional memberships and activities
- Downtown Madison Inc. - Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Dane County - Governance Committee member and Big Sister
- National trainer for numerous nonprofit conferences, including National Head Start Association, Community Action Partnership, various state Head Start and Community Action Association conferences, Families and Schools Together National Conference, National Dropout Prevention Network, Beyond School Hours Conference, Annual Youth-at-Risk Conference, and Wipfli’s Annual and Winter Conferences
Areas of Focus
- Creating professional development opportunities for clients and their teams
- Connecting clients with the right solutions at the right time
- Developing customized solutions to meet client needs
- Federal laws and regulations training for grant-funded nonprofits
- Leadership and management training for businesses
- Organizational development and culture initiatives
- Process design and implementation
- Strategic planning, change management, and coaching
Upper Iowa University - Fayette, Iowa (Madison, Wisconsin campus)
- Bachelor of science degree in business with a minor in psychology - Graduated cum laude
- Master of business administration degree with an emphasis in organizational development
I will never do that
Jul 22, 2020
May 17, 2020
May 06, 2020
It’s your time to shine!
May 05, 2020
Top 10 positives
Apr 15, 2020
So much information!
Apr 09, 2020
A letter from Wipfli’s nonprofit leaders
Apr 08, 2020
Hey Leaders: Thank you!
Apr 02, 2020
Panicking Is Not a Leadership Option
Mar 19, 2020
How you can encourage employees to stay
Feb 28, 2020
What to do when people leave their job
Feb 21, 2020
Goodbye Decade 2010 – Welcome Decade 2020!
Dec 18, 2019
Emails – Do the Math
Oct 28, 2019
Sep 30, 2019
Age and Wisdom in the Workplace
Aug 13, 2019
Fill your tank — unplug at conferences
Aug 01, 2019
Tell Them? Show Them? Teach Them?
May 16, 2019
Mentors – Do You Really Need Them?
Apr 23, 2019
Share Good News!
Feb 20, 2019
Do You Really Care?
Feb 06, 2019
Say No to Resolutions!
Jan 02, 2019
Don’t Be a SALY
Dec 04, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: Parent Involvement Ideas
Nov 08, 2018
Oct 29, 2018
How Do You Want to Be Thanked?
Oct 02, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: In-Kind Barriers and Busters
Sep 24, 2018
Rest — Just Don’t Stop!
Sep 05, 2018
Jul 24, 2018
Why History Matters
Jul 16, 2018
Coaching – Why It’s a Great Leadership Tool!
May 16, 2018
Can you really love your job?
Feb 27, 2018
New Year—Now What?
Jan 29, 2018
HS/EHS Blog: Impact – What You May Never Know
Dec 13, 2017
Leading With Legacy
Oct 26, 2017
HS/EHS Blog: Understanding Why
Oct 24, 2017
Oct 23, 2017
Is It In-Kind
Aug 24, 2017