Mark B. Martinelli, CPA
Mark Martinelli has over 25 years of experience in the private company and public accounting industries.Throughout his career, he held the position of CFO for many private equity funds. Mark specializes in strategic merger and acquisition planning for buyers and sellers, strategic business plans, strategic funding plans, and debt or equity finance sourcing. He brings significant insight and wisdom to each client relationship and is committed to help clients drive growth.
Mark has vast experience in all aspects of financial management, controllership, and accounting operations, including preparation of financial statements, budgeting, forecasting, legal, and cash management issues.
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) - Member
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) - Member
- Private Equity CFO Association (PECFOA), Philadelphia Chapter - Member
- ACG Private equity-backed Executive Roundtable (PEER) - Member
- ACG M&A East Sponsorship Committee - Member