Paige Oveson, PI, CMA
Paige Oveson is a manager on Wipfli’s talent management consulting team working within the nonprofit, government and education practice and other industry groups. She brings a diverse background in human resources, project management and diversity, equity and inclusion, in addition to compensation. In her role, Paige designs and delivers on fair and equitable wage structures while educating clients on pay philosophies and best practices throughout compensation-related engagements. Clients appreciate Paige’s ability to tailor individual and business solutions to help them overcome challenges and meet their goals.
Driven by problem-solving and achieving operational efficiencies, Paige’s experience in human resources enables her to help clients with their people needs while delivering excellent customer service and comprehensive and client-friendly tools. Paige’s forward thinking and intentional approach to problem-solving, coupled with her analytical and technical knowledge, make her a valuable asset on any project.
- Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging for All
- Predictive Index Practitioner
- Change Management Agent
Professional memberships and activities
- WorldatWork Member
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) Member
Areas of Focus
- Compensation comparability analysis
- Wage survey administration
- Job design and description creation
- Development of instructional-based training content and aides
EducationMetropolitan State University of Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Bachelor of science degree in human resource management