Paul F. Patke, CPA
Paul Patke is a partner in Wifpli’s financial services group and has more than 40 years of public accounting experience. For the past 16 years, he has focused exclusively on financial services clients such as onshore and offshore investment partnerships/companies, commodity pool operators, funds of funds, private equity funds, mutual funds, registered investment advisors, and brokers-dealers. Paul’s clients range from start-ups to half-billion-dollar funds with a wide variety of trading strategies.
In addition to general accounting, audit, tax, and financial reporting matters, Paul assists investment partnerships in structuring their limited partnership agreements and offering memoranda.
Certified Public Accountant
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
ServicesAssurance services Business consulting services
Areas of Focus
- Audit and accounting
- Financial services
- High-net-worth individuals
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Private and closely held businesses
- Registered investment advisors
- Bachelor of science degree in accounting