Lucas Rocole, CPA
Lucas Rocole has been with Wipfli since 2004, working with middle-market companies, with an emphasis on those clients operating in the construction and real estate industries. He ensures that projects are well planned, there is effective communication, and the project is wrapped up on a timely basis. Projects include assurance engagements (compilations, reviews, and audits), financial statement projections, internal control matters consultation, and changes in accounting standards.
Lucas serves a full range of construction and real estate organizations ranging from small, specialty subcontractors to national real estate organizations. He possesses strong analytical and long-range planning abilities. Through consistent interaction with his clients, Lucas is able to gain a thorough understanding of their needs and build strong relationships with their stakeholders.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), Wisconsin Chapter - Member
- Plumbing and Mechanical Contractors Association of Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin, Inc. (PMC) - Member
- Mid-West Energy Research Consortium (M-WERC) - Member