Solutions to drive stronger results for you
Wipfli can help you save money, minimize risk and focus on what you do best. As a leading CPA and consulting firm serving the casual dining and fast-food industry, we identify challenges and opportunities others often miss. Our solutions are made to help you achieve your goals and enable your store to thrive.
- Business advisory services: Are you spending too much time on back-office tasks? Not receiving reliable financial information fast enough to make strategic decisions? Wipfli can help. We deliver best practices and an understanding of what changes you can make to run your accounting functions smoothly and efficiently. We provide back-office and bill pay functions, controller-level services and CFO-level services, including enterprise planning and strategic discussions.
- Tax planning and compliance: It’s hard for business owners to find the time to prepare taxes, let alone keep up with ever-changing tax laws and compliance regulations. Let us take on this burden for you. We plan proactively so you can keep more of what you earn.
- Human capital management services: Your team is essential to customer satisfaction, daily operations and the future growth of your business. But creating — and keeping — a roster of high-performing, passionate people is far from simple. Let Wipfli help you integrate and streamline the employee experience to create a competitive, engaging work environment. From employee benefits to payroll to building a retirement plan, we’ve got you covered.
Additional consulting services:
- State and local sales and use tax: Manage your exposure and minimize the cost of conducting business.
- Cost segregation studies: Reduce your income taxes, increase cash flow and manage fixed assets better through reclassification.
- Property assessment review and appeal services: Review your assessment and challenge it on a contingent basis if it’s over-assessed.
- Personal wealth management: Plan with purpose to identify your financial goals and how to achieve them so you can build your wealth alongside your business.
- Business transition planning: Maximize your legacy and develop a strategy to ensure its value lasts beyond your tenure.
Featured Thought Leader
Michelle Berkoben, CPA
Michelle Berkoben is a partner in Wipfli’s outsourced accounting and finance practice, with over 20 years of public accounting experience. She leads the northeast region’s outsourced accounting practice, serving business owners in a diverse array of industries and stages of their business, from startups to well-established companies.