BSA Workshop Assessing and Managing Risk - Mastering the Basics Webinar
3/26/2019 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Financial Institutions
CPE Credits: 6.5
Seats Remaining: 467
Name: Mary Boortz
This workshop is perfect for the BSA Officer who is new to the position or for BSA compliance staff who serve as backup to the BSA Officer. We will cover all areas needed to gain a good understanding of the roles and responsibilities of this position, including proper CTR and SAR completion, writing of comprehensive SAR narratives, procedures for exempting customers from currency transaction reporting and annual review requirements, 314(a) verification requirements, CIP verification and monitoring, including compliance with the Beneficial Ownership Rule, high-risk monitoring and much more.
Registration Fee - $249 per person or website connection for each session
BSA Workshop Assessing and Managing Risk
Advanced Preparation: None
Level: Basic Instructional
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
CPE: 6.5 credits
1. Identify and select best practice requirements for a comprehensive risk assessment.
2. Complete CTRs and SARs for complex scenarios.
3. Recognize how to identify, monitor and report suspicious activity via an automated surveillance system.
4. Apply and implement requirements of the beneficial ownership customer due diligence rule.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the national Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.
Instructional Delivery: Online Webinar. For more information regarding administrative policies, such as complaint, cancellation, and refund policies, please contact Mary Boortz at 715.858.6677 or email@example.com
Registration fees include:
- Up to 6.5 CPE credits in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour.
- All participants will receive a copy of the Wipfli BSA Policy and gain an understanding of what a comprehensive written program should include.
- Reference materials (any PowerPoint presentations and/or additional references).
Cancellations made after March 19, 2019 will be charged $100 per person cancellation fee. If you cancel, you may send a substitute from your organization. Participants who register but neither attend nor cancel are charged for their full registration fee. Call Mary Boortz at 715.858.6677 for questions about this policy.