Crafting a corporate crypto strategy for your RIA firm
7/21/2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Industry: Financial Services
Seats Remaining: 975
Name: Mary Boortz
As a member of your RIA firm’s leadership team, you see both opportunities and risks in the new crypto asset class.
In the second webinar of our digital assets series, Ric Edelman, founder of the Digital Assets Council of Financial Professionals, will build on our fireside chat to specifically address your concerns as you seek to build your corporate strategy, assess risk and prepare your teams to incorporate digital asset offerings into client portfolios.
We’ll cover these key topics:
- Operational considerations for incorporating digital asset investments into your firm’s practice management
- The current regulatory and risk landscape
- HR concerns related to the training and oversight of your advisors
An audience Q&A will follow the presentation.
Who should attend
RIA C-suite professionals leading operations, compliance, marketing and technology
- Ric Edelman, founder of the Digital Assets Council of Financial Professionals
- Paul Lally, principal and wealth and asset management industry group leader at Wipfli
Register for all sessions in this series: