Healthcare Connections: Capital planning strategies for rural health
6/20/2023 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Seats Remaining: 956
Name: Forrester Allen
Rural Health Clinics (RHC) and Critical Access Hospitals (CAH) across the country are dealing with difficult capital and facility expenditure decisions every day. Many RHCs and CAHs need either a major renovation or complete replacement due to age. With ever-tightening reimbursement, hospitals of all sizes must do a better job at planning their capital and resource expenditures to remain profitable/viable.
During this webinar, we’ll demonstrate how a disciplined and holistic approach to understanding market needs, service line growth/profitability potential, financial affordability, cost-based reimbursement and facility requirements can set your organization along a clearer path to sustainability.
In addition, participants will also learn about the latest in care model trends, creative resource/space sharing between departments and the latest in contemporary facility design trends for hospitals.
Some of the key topics we will discuss include:
- Forecasting patient volumes
- Service line growth and profitability
- Quantifying provider demand
- Understanding debt capacity and debt financing options
- Rural Health Clinic strategy
- The impact of facility changes on cost-based reimbursement
- Critical success factors in planning a major facility development project
- Considerations for RHCs and CAHs looking to build
- Effective strategies to optimize reimbursement, space utilization and market share capture