11/16/2021 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Seats Remaining: 961
Name: Forrester Allen
Join us for Healthcare Connections! Healthcare organizations are enhancing their employee benefits, retirement strategies, and leveraging student loan repayment programs to help build their workforce. Our panel will also discuss strategies to grow your own healthcare talent in a competitive labor market.
We’ll discuss trending employee benefit strategies and more!
- Discuss what it means to be an employer of choice, and how to deliver on it
- Opportunities to make your employee benefits program stand out and set your organization apart when recruiting new employees
- Learn how employee benefit plan design, cost-savings, and employer contributions can enhance your organization’s retirement plan and aid in employee retention
- Address labor shortages by growing your own healthcare workforce with training, residency programs
- Discuss how to leverage the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) limited time waiver as a way to bring value to your existing staff and attract new talent
During the live video event we will also address your questions and provide insights on best practices.
Questions can be sent in advance to Wipflifirstname.lastname@example.org or asked the day of the event using the live chat feature.
Marci Boyarski, CPA
Partner in Charge, Employee Benefit Services, Wipfli
Madeline Neumeier, CFP®
Financial Advisor, Wipfli Financial