Healthcare Connections: Healthcare mergers and acquisitions, buying and selling what you need to know
7/20/2021 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Seats Remaining: 498
Name: Tanya Shrivastava
During the past year, the pandemic impacted the number of healthcare transactions. With all resources focused on patient care and safety, healthcare transactions were largely halted. However, there is pent-up demand for transactions, anticipated tax law changes, and delayed retirements, 2021 is anticipated to be a record year for healthcare transactions.
Whether you are a physician practice, a hospital, long-term care facility, healthcare technology company, DME, or other healthcare service company knowing what is driving the demand, who the potential buyers are, and the regulations and restrictions placed on these transactions is critical. Wipfli can help you navigate this complicated business decision.
Here's some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Current trends in healthcare transactions (physicians, hospitals, long-term care, etc.)
- COVID impacts on merger and acquisitions - funding, changes in demand
- Considerations in transactions and recent changes in regulations
- Understanding buyer trends, private equity, roll-ups, health systems
- Key considerations when you are looking into buying and selling