Internal Fraud: Implementing an action plan to monitor and safeguard your practice
4/4/2019 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM (CT)
Name: Alexis Abrahamsen
It is estimated that over 10% of all independent medical and dental practices are affected by internal fraud. Amazingly, 5% of all revenue is lost to fraud. It is vital to implement an action plan to help protect your practice from fraudulent activities.
Do not be a victim. Take the first steps to protecting your practice by registering for our live webinar.
During our webinar, we will share actual sample cases of fraud that have affected medical practices, how they were perpetrated and how to help prevent it from occurring within your practice. We will provide direction on policies and procedures that you can implement immediately to help safeguard and monitor your practice.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How fraud has affected medical and dental practices like yours.
- Real examples that we investigated of clever tactics used by internal staff to perpetrate theft/embezzlement.
- Ways to identify red flags and areas of internal control weaknesses.
- How to put in place a plan that can shield your practice from frauds such as embezzlement and misappropriation of assets.
Michael Kritsmar, CPA, ABV
- Forensic Accounting and Due Diligence
- Honored Recipient: Standing Ovation Recognition from AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services Section
Dru Carney, CFE
- Master’s Degree in Forensic Accounting
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Lead investigator and member of the major crimes task force