Strategic leadership and change management: You can’t have one without the other
5/31/2022 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
Training Seminar Outline
Advanced Preparation: None
Level: Basic Prerequisite: None
Field of Study: Business Management & Organization
CPE*: 2.0 credits
Most organizations invest significant time and money to develop their strategic plans, identify their strategic objectives and create initiatives and timelines that lead to greater success and impact. With strategic planning, there always is some element of change — especially as organizations look to continue their growth and relevance in a particular industry.
However, few (if any) give much thought to how their organizations will prepare for change, manage change in the moment and combat resistance to any changes that might occur as a result of strategic planning initiatives.
In this seminar, we will help attendees understand the impact of change on strategic planning and explain how the elements of change can positively impact those strategic initiatives. Facilitators will walk participants through the thought leadership necessary to successfully navigate stakeholder engagement; the development of strategic objectives; key indicators of success; major, forward-thinking initiatives; and actionable timelines while assessing change readiness and managing change, communication and transparency and resistance.
- Explore strategic leadership/thought/planning.
- Understand how and why to execute a change readiness assessment, change management initiatives and a resistance management plan.
- Discuss collaboration between strategic planning and change management.
My Wipfli Membership Service members automatically receive an additional $25 discount per registrant!
Payment is processed at the time of registration. Wipfli accepts AmEx, Discover, Visa and Mastercard.
Transfers and cancellations:
- Participants who are unable to attend may be eligible to transfer or cancel their registration. All transfer or cancellation requests must be received in writing no later than two business days before the start of the event for which you are currently registered.* A $25.00 service fee will be applied to all transfer and cancellation requests. Additional fees may apply.
- Participants who registered but did not attend the event or complete a request to transfer or cancel within the allotted time are liable for the full registration fee.
- If Wipfli reschedules or cancels the event, you will be notified via email, at which time you will be given the option to transfer to another training or receive a refund.
- *For more information including deadlines and fees, view the full policy here. For questions or concerns, please call 888 876 4992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: “Registration Transfer [or Cancellation]”).
You will receive the webinar access information upon registration as well as reminders one day and one hour prior to the training. Materials will be available from one hour before the training until one day after the training. When the materials become available, you can access them by clicking the Materials tab in the app or desktop Menu.
Tips for a good experience:
- Use the desktop version of Bizzabo and the Google Chrome Browser.
- If you use a mobile device:
- iPhone: Use the Safari browser.
- Android: Use the Google Chrome browser.
- You will not see the trainer. You will see only the presentation and video (if applicable).
- If you are connected to a VPN, you should disconnect.
- If you experience the webinar freezing or lagging, try refreshing your browser.
- Test your system: https://smart.newrow.com/room/testPage/.
Certificate of participation and CPE credit
- Each participant in the webinar who needs a certificate of participation/continuing professional education (CPE) credits (live webinars only) must submit their key words within 24 hours of the webinar:
- Complete the survey (located in the Menu).
- Enter the key words in the order they were given during the webinar. We cannot provide the key words after they’ve been given.
- Upon receipt, the information will be verified, and if it is accepted, you will receive a Certificate of Participation via email within 14 business days.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Wipfli LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the national Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.REGISTER NOW