Drive results with talent
3/16/2021 09:00 AM - 3/18/2021 10:30 AM (CT)
Type: Live Webinar
CPE Credits: 9
Seats Remaining: 22
Name: Heather Debelak
This training is open to current Predictive Index® clients only. If you are not a current PI client, but are interested in learning more, please contact us.
Now more than ever, your people are your most important asset. Unlock their potential and ensure your top priorities succeed by tapping into the power of people data. It’s no secret that selecting the right people, maximizing their productivity, and keeping them engaged is critical – the secret is how you do it.
Participants of this workshop will learn how to elevate their talent strategy and take their business to the next level by using people data, applying best practices, and taking action. Our virtual, instructor-led workshop provides an introductory crash-course in all things Predictive Index, with the essentials to get your team started.
What will you learn?
- How your organization can utilize talent data insights to understand what drives your employees.
- How to understand and leverage the four forces to increase employee engagement.
- How to apply PI’s data-driven hiring approach to build high-performing teams and enhance collaboration.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives or managers responsible for business strategy, planning, and success.
- Strategic HR professionals who will serve as the PI expert and advisor in their organization.
- Any employee continuing their PI learning journey after attending another PI workshop.
- Anyone looking to use PI to address their day-to-day business challenges.
What Impact will you see?
- Increased productivity as a result of improved interpersonal relationships and team dynamics.
- Improved selection and development of high performers who are fully aligned with you company’s values, goals, and culture.
- Enhancements to your organization’s business results and talent alignment as a result of implementing and championing talent optimization.
What is the Format?
Five, 90-minute online sessions, including digital learning, live presentations, and digital assignments to create an immersive and robust learning environment.
Digital Pre-Session Homework (complete prior to first session)
9:00 am – 10:30 am: Building Foundations – Introduction to Talent Optimization and Assessments Overview
10:30 am – 12:00 pm: People Data Tools – Four Factors, Factor Combinations, Reference Profiles
Digital Session Inspire Toolbox Homework
9:00 am – 10:30 am: Applying Inspire – Four Forces of People Engagement, Insights with People Data
Job Assessment Homework
1:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Introduction to Hire – People Data Review, Define Jobs
Digital Session Hire Homework
9:00 am – 10:30 am: Applying Hire – Team and Culture Fit Considerations, Case Study
Professional Development Credits: This virtual workshop qualifies for 9 credits (can be applied to both SHRM and HRCI).
Past Attendees/Refreshers: If you have attended the in-person training in the past and wish to attend the Inspire or Hire sessions as a refresher, please contact us for pricing and special registration.
Registration Deadline: March 12, 2021
Key Speaker: Heather Debelak & Alyson McKinster