Turn asset and liability management into a competitive advantage. Seasoned professionals identify existing business practices that would benefit from measured, practical steps to improve risk management. Each step is an integral part of a journey to educate and broaden clients’ internal capabilities.
Team expertise includes:
- Interest rate risk management validations
- Interest rate risk model assumption backtesting
- Key interest rate risk model assumption sensitivity testing
- Liquidity risk management validation
- Liquidity stress testing and cash flow analysis
- Training for management, ALCOs, and boards of directors
- Consulting to assist in building a comprehensive ALM framework for managing interest rate risk and liquidity to maximize profitability
- Integration of risk management processes into daily business practices
Wipfli helps balance risk and profitability now and into the future with the development of appropriate strategies that strengthen ALM processes and meet regulatory expectations.
Sara Mikuta, CPA, CGMA, CIA, CRMASara Mikuta leads the risk advisory services team for Wipfli’s financial institutions practice and leads the Chicago market’s financial institutions practice. Her team is responsible for the development and delivery of internal audit, regulatory compliance examination, loan portfolio, information technology, and fiduciary and trust services.