What's Your HMDA Data Telling You (and Your Examiners)?
You’ve filed your HMDA data; now what? Once published, regulators and community groups can review your data and determine whether it appears you have risk indicators for potential unfair, discriminatory lending. Be ready, analyze your data before they do and have your explanations ready. Let Wipfli help by:
- Analyzing your data electronically, saving you hours of work.
- Creating reports that allow you to easily see any risk indicators for fair lending concerns.
Special Pricing! Only $750
(If you schedule your HMDA analysis before May 31, 2019)
For just $750, you will receive two scorecards:
HMDA Underwriting Scorecard Based on Ethnicity, Race and Gender Includes:
- Approval/denial analysis
- Processing times
- Withdrawn/incomplete rates
Pricing Scorecard Based on Ethnicity, Race and Gender Includes:
- Pricing analysis of average interest rates and/or annual percentage rates (if such pricing data is provided).
If interest rate and/or annual percentage rate is not available, your pricing analysis will provide an analysis of HOEPA originations.
Q: What if the scorecards show areas of possible fair lending implications?
A: Wipfli can help with that too.
If data such as credit scores, debt to income ratios, loan to value ratios, and rate set dates are available, we can perform an electronic file review for any potential areas of concern that are identified on the scorecards. You will receive reports showing any potential matched pairs between the protected class (target group) and the control group. If the initial data analysis warrants a closer look, a comparative file review report can be created for these categories as applicable:
- Approvals/denials by ethnicity
- Approvals/denials by race
- Approval/denials by gender
- Pricing disparities by ethnicity
- Pricing disparities by race
- Pricing disparities by gender
File review reports will be provided at an additional cost of $175 each.
To receive the special $750 price, fill in the form to schedule your HMDA analysis before May 31, 2019!