The health and safety of our community — clients, event attendees and associates — is our highest priority.
As the new coronavirus, COVID-19, continues to spread throughout the country, I wanted to share some of the actions Wipfli is taking to ensure the safety of our clients, associates and communities where we live and work.
We have taken steps and are well-positioned to ensure we continue to provide our clients with uninterrupted services during these tumultuous circumstances.
- We have created a cross-disciplinary team to monitor COVID-19 reports from WHO, the CDC and local health officials so we can respond quickly to ensure the safety of our employees and business continuity for the firm’s clients.
- To ensure the health of our associates and continued smooth operations of Wipfli services, we are:
- Communicating and following health guidelines and evolving best practices issued by the CDC and relevant government authorities.
- Increasing the frequency and rigor of cleaning and sanitization in our offices and working with our event venues to do the same.
- Making alcohol-based hand sanitizer available throughout our offices and adding hygiene signage.
- Requiring our employees to work from home if they have symptoms that could indicate a contagious illness, such as a fever and/or a cough.
- Asking employees to limit their business travel and attend large group sessions virtually.
- Ensuring work-from-home options are available to our employees as necessary or desired.
- Based on the guidance we’ve received and the actions we are taking, we have canceled some Wipfli-sponsored events, holding some and virtualizing others. When we do hold them, we are doing all we can to make sure the environment is safe. We are assessing the situation on a day-by-day basis and will make decisions on future events or cancelling public programming entirely with the health and safety of our community as our top priority. We will proactively communicate with you any changes to scheduled events that do occur.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to make decisions with the health and well-being of our clients and associates as our uppermost priority.
All of us at Wipfli understand that this issue is cause for concern to many, and we offer our deepest sympathies to those who have already been affected and our hopes that you and your communities are safe.
Please reach out if we can help in any way.
Kurt Gresens, managing partner